Sunday, February 21, 2016

An Exclusive Expression of Indian Mythology - Part 3 (of 3) After the Exhibition


When the exhibition comes to end, the art is quickly removed from the walls...






The next day I am back at the framers' workshop to collect my artwork. Everything has already been released from the frames...






One final count to confirm that everything is here.





Paintings are rolled once again. Ready for the trip home.





Arriving at O'Hare International on schedule, I learn my paintings are still in Kolkata!

I am glad this shipping delay did not happen before the show...



Hooray! Fed Ex delivers the roll of paintings safely to my doorstep three days later...





Now I will begin searching for galleries in the USA that may be interested in hosting this exhibition. 

Please email me with any ideas for venues.
cynthia.s.hayes (at) gmail (dot) com




In the next four installments of this blog, each painting from this exhibition will be featured and its subject and technique discussed.

** Special thanks to my friend Prinkar, a wonderful photographer, who supplied many of the photos in these past three posts. **



No comments:

Post a Comment